The 2001 official White House ornament features a three-dimensional replica of a carriage of the type used by President Andrew Johnson.
This ornament honors the 17th president of the United States Andrew Johnson, who served as the president from 1865 to 1869. President Andrew Johnson often took carriage rides out into the surrounding countryside to relax with his family after a stressful day of politics in the White House. This 2001 ornament is uniquely displayed within packaging that includes an antique engraving-style illustration depicting the carriage returning to the White House at Christmas in 1867.
- Beautifully crafted with a 24kt. gold finish and enameled colors over brass
- Size 4 ¼" x 2"
- Elegant packaging perfect for gifting or collectibles
- Includes a brochure explaining the history and inspiration for the design
- Officially released by the White House Historical Association
- Wonderful gift for anyone with a passion for history, carriage, antique and collectibles
- Made in the USA