- Enjoy this St Vincent de Paul 1.5” matte finish porcelain oval medal to strengthen your faith.
- Saint Vincent de Paul is patron of volunteers, charities, and hospital workers.
- Beautiful porcelain medal is handcrafted in Michigan studio with the design fired permanently into the ceramic. It will not wear off.
- Braided 32" rayon cord is a continuous loop. No clasp to worry about.
- Ready to give as a gift in a velvet-lined box with a card describing the saint.
As a boy in France, Vincent de Paul started his lifetime of good works, often sharing his food with the poor. He became a priest and was captured by pirates, but later released after he converted them. He returned to Paris and walked the streets of Paris each night rescuing infants and children whom were left to die. He opened hospitals and homes for orphans and old people. In 1833, the St. Vincent de Paul Society was founded as a worldwide organization to give moral and material aid to the poor.