Do you have a jigsaw puzzle that's completed? Don't know what to do with it? Here are 11 fun ideas!
1. Take a picture of the finished jigsaw puzzle and share it on social media.
This is a great way to show off your hard work and it might even inspire others to start their own puzzles.
2. Give the puzzle to a friend or your younger sibling as a gift. They'll love it!
If you're not interested in keeping the puzzle, why not gift it to someone who would appreciate it?
Plus, it's a great way to clear up some space.
3. Frame and Hang the puzzle on your wall as art.
You can do this by framing your finished puzzle. This is a great option if you have an especially beautiful or artistic puzzle, like Dowdle puzzles.
It's a way to display and enjoy your work, while also keeping the puzzle intact in case you want to do it again sometime.
4. Try to put the puzzle together again - this time, without any help from the picture on the box!
If you're up for a challenge, see if you can put the puzzle together again without looking at the box.
This is a fun way to test your memory and see how well you know the image.
Plus, it's always satisfying to complete a puzzle more than once.
5. Find other jigsaw puzzles that are similar in size and shape to your finished one and try to put them together.
This is a great way to see how your puzzle-solving skills have improved.
If you can, find jigsaw puzzles that are the same size and shape as your finished one. If not, any jigsaw puzzle will do!
Puzzles are a great way to exercise your brain, so why not try to put together a few different puzzles
6. See how many different pictures you can create by taking apart the puzzle and rearranging the pieces.
This is a fun way to be creative and see what other images you can create with the same pieces.
You might be surprised at how many different pictures you can make!
To do this, simply take apart the puzzle and rearrange the pieces however you like.
Then, take a picture of your creation and share it on social media.
7. Make a mosaic out of the puzzle pieces.
Attach the pieces to a piece of cardboard or poster board using glue, tape, or even just by pressing them into place.
Arrange the pieces however you like to create a unique mosaic.
This is a great way to upcycle your puzzle and make something new out of it.
Plus, it's a fun and creative project that you can do with your kids or on your own.
8. Create a design, picture, or pattern with the pieces with glue and cork board.
You could also make coasters out of your finished puzzle! Just glue the pieces to some cork board and voila - instant coasters.
This is a great way to show off your puzzle-solving skills and it's a practical project too.
So get creative and see what you can come up with!
9. Use the pieces to make jewelry.
Puzzle pieces can be made into necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. You could even paint them or add glitter to make them extra special.
10. Have a puzzle party!
Get together with some friends and have a competition to see who can put the puzzle together the fastest.
You could even have a themed puzzle party - like an '80s movie puzzle or a Harry Potter puzzle.
11. Donate the puzzle to a local school, hospital, or nursing home.
Puzzles are great for people of all ages and they can provide hours of enjoyment.
So if you're not interested in keeping the puzzle, consider donating it to a local school, hospital, or nursing home.
Puzzles are a great way to bring people together and they can provide hours of fun and relaxation.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on your next puzzle today!
We hope you enjoyed these ideas. Do you have any other suggestions for what to do with a completed jigsaw puzzle? Let us know